vendredi 4 avril 2014

Sneak Peek: Spring sewing

I have a few finished projects that I haven't had a chance to take proper photos of. So in the meantime here's a quick sneak peek:



My neon dress - so happy with how this one turned out, especially since I only had 10-15 hours over two days to make it.


My new denim skirt. It's actually a refashion project since I used thrifted jeans and turned them into a skirt. Probably one of the most classic refahionning there ever was, but again I,m quite happy with the result.


This one had been one my list for a couple of years. It's copied from a RTW sweater I own. It' only missing button-holes (and buttons) on the back, which hopefully I will do this week-end....

That's it for now. I have a couple summer projects that I was going to start on, but now I'm obsessed with figuring out my wardrobe for the 5 weeks trip we're taking to New Zealand and Autralia in just a couple of weeks. Since it will be Fall there, but should still be quite nice, I'm dreaming of layering, with long sleeve shirts and have been digging around the intranet and pinterest for all those free shirt patterns.  I'm hoping to make a couple of lose long sleeve shirts and maybe a maxi dress.. We'll see!

2 commentaires:

  1. The skirt looks intriguing! Hope you enjoy coming to Australia! I can confirm layers are absolutely the way to go - cardi's, scarves, it can get cold at nights! If you come to Melbourne there's plenty of great fabric stores to enjoy! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment! I'm really excited. Do you have a favorite fabric store in Melbourne? anyone in particular you would recommend?

      Supprimer